Thursday, December 15, 2011

Adventures of the Update's Update ....

Ok, I know that title made no sense.

My GYN appointment today was canceled.  The doc was sick.  Even though I want to get this over with, I was happy not having to go.
 
I said the doc was sick ...
Vampire Tuesday
Here's something I'm really happy about, but forgot to add in my previous update:  It looks like my Vampire Tuesdays are over!  This is where I go over to the hospital each Tuesday & they drain about 500 mL of blood.  

It seems my blood levels are good, & I'm no longer in any danger.  What a relief.  My oncologist mentioned that maybe the cancer was making my body spin out of control.  Maybe, but for the time being, I have to be tested at least every two weeks to be on the safe side.

Snow 
Finally, we have a light dusting of snow.  Less than an inch.  And, baby it's cold outside!  It's presently 30 degrees out there, which ordinarily would be like a heat wave up here, but its been unseasonably warm.  This morning around 6am it was 58 degrees.  Like they say, don't blink in Michigan, the weather will change on you.
Introducing the Boobie Bloo's Boobie Snow-lady! 



1 comment:

Craig said...

Title made perfect sense! On the Christmas home stretch....all the best wishes, Denise


Craig