Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cure for those dang HOT flashes ....


Somewhere in this video is a crabby HOT flash cure ...


I love Maxine ....

No snow on the ground to try this one out, so, I'll continue to suck on ice, hoping to cool down from these horribly hot hot flashes.  Sometimes I get so hot, I get sick to my stomach & a brief head ache - similar to being over-heated working outside on a hot & humid summer day.

I see my oncologist today, and I'm excited because I think I have some good news!  I promise to report back later today about it.

Hoping everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  We drove over to Alpena, Lake Michigan (Thunder Bay)  side of the state, at a hunting lodge, deep inside the forest.  It was a beautiful day, and our Thanksgiving even more so.  We also adopted a baby tiger kitty, named Oscar.  He is tiny and fearless and very loving.  Nothing, and I mean nothing, scares this baby!   

6 comments:

Craig said...

Glad to see this post and fingers crossed that your news is good! Looking forward to your update...

Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. And welcome, Oscar!

maddezmom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maddezmom said...

now for the spell check version:

So all I have to do now is get hit with a snow plows worth of snow to get rid of the flashes.

Good thing I'm headed up to MI for the holidays.

hugs and love,
B~

Denise said...

If you're lucky it might snow. We're still waiting for something other than a dusting that disappears within a few hours after falling.

It's very cold now in the mid-20s, but they say in a few days it'll be back up in the 40s again.

:)

been there said...

when i was besieged by hot flashes, one thing that helped me was investing in silk or cotton microfiber underwear. a camisole for bed that was close fitting wicked away the sweat and kept the freeze thaw cycle down.

been there said...

been there is me, mo, btw. forgot i haven't been on a blogger site in a while.